My 1st Snow! Mi 1era Nieve!


Aqui estoy por primera vez figurandome que es esta cosa blanca, fria y mojada en mis manos y la razon por la cual debo vestirme asi! Con costos podia caminar y si me caia no me podia poner de pie!

Here I am, checking out for the first time this wet, cold & white stuff in my hands and also trying to understand the reason for my outfit. I could hardly walk and if I fell I couldn't get up on my feet.


Les gustaria un poco? Esta divertida! Want some? It's really fun!



Ok, mi verdadera 1era vez jugando con la nieve, fue en Julian, CA el 24 de Feb. 2007. Un poco de lo que quedo del invierno pasado. Aqui tenia solamente 9 meses.

OK, my real, real 1st time playing with snow was in Julian, CA on Feb 24th, 2007. Just a leftover of the last winter. I was just 9 months.

2 comments:

The Del Pegos October 5, 2007 at 8:36 AM  

She looks so cute all bundled up!

Palas October 5, 2007 at 11:11 AM  

Se ve hermosa!!!!

YO la quiero para mi!!!

P.D. no la nieve claro