Marcela's US Citizenship / Ciudadania de USA

Here we received the letter for the interview on November 11th!
Aqui recibimos la carta para la entrevista el 11 de Noviembre!! Here after the interview and test!!! I passed!! December 6th
Aqui después de la entrevista y exámen!!! Pasé!!!! 6 de diciembre
Here after the Oath Ceremony on December 12th with my US citizenship certificate!!
Aqui después de la ceremonia de juramentación el 12 de Diciembre con mi certificado de cuidadana de USA!!

Next day (Dec 13th) I got my american passport and next day (Dec 14th) we flew to Costa Rica!!

Siguiente dia (13 de dic) obtuve mi pasaporte americano y el siguiente dia (14 de dic) volamos hacia Costa Rica!!

Glory be to God for His faithfullness!!

Gloria sea a Dios por su fidelidad!!






3 comments:

Chad E. Billington December 14, 2007 at 8:27 AM  

Congratulations! I know it has been a long journey for you guys (with all those travel restrictions and other things). I'm really glad for you both.

Have a great Christmas.

Chad

(If you didn't hear, my wife and I had a baby last month. You can see pictures at http://www.billington.ca

mariah January 8, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

Congratulations Marcela!! We are so happy for you and your family!!

The Del Pegos February 7, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Marcela, we are so excited that you are now a citizen! Congratulations!