Our Little Geologist! Nuestra pequena Geologa!




Here I am at 10,000 ft in Mammoth Lakes, and the only thing I wanted my parents to do was to take my gloves off, so I could grab 2 handfuls of rocks to play with!! Can't leave a rock behind! Anywhere!!


Even at the Wild Animal Park at the petting corral, I just couldn't hold myself and instead of checking out the cool deer from Africa, I just had to look and pick up the little rocks!! Can you see the rocks in my hands? I could fall and get just a little hurt, but my little rocks will never fall!! You may ask my parents on this one!


Aquí estoy a 10,000 pies de altura en Mammoth Lakes y lo único que queria es que mis padres me quitaran mis guantecitos, y así poder agarrar dos manitas llenas de piedritas para jugar con ellas!! No puedo dejar una piedrita atrás!! En ningún lado!!


Aún en el Wild Animal Park en el corralito de animales, no me pude contener. En lugar de ver y tocar a los maravillosos venaditos de Africa, tuve que ver y recoger las pequeñas piedritas!! Ven las piedritas en mis manitas? Me podré caer y lastimar un poquito pero mis piedritas nunca caerán! Pueden preguntarle a mis padres sobre esto!

1 comments:

Palas October 27, 2007 at 7:19 AM  

Ella es de las mías!!!! SIIIIIIIIIII